Custom Spray Tan
Try our natural looking, long-lasting custom spray tan
Get a customized, natural tan without spending hours in the sun or under the harsh lamps of a tanning bed with our all-natural spray tan. We customize your spray tan by mixing the perfect shades to achieve your desired tan level to match your skin tone. Our custom spray tan solution also has anti-aging and skin firming ingredients to leave your skin smooth, soft, and toned. This non-sticky formula is ultra-hydrating fades evenly and gives intense long-lasting results. In just as little as 2-hours, your perfect tan can be realized, or you can leave it on overnight for darker results.
Our innovative, professional spray tan line is cruelty-free and palm oil free. All of the ingredients are all natural and organic. Even better, the brand is vegan and approved by PETA!
We also provide retail products to prepare your skin for your spray tan and maintain your tan once you leave. Results are longer lasting and remain more vibrant with these products.
Rapid Spray Tan (Develops more quickly): $45
Customizable Spray Tans: $40
Half Body Tan (Upper or Lower) $20
Package of 3: $110
Party of 5: $160
Party of 6 or more: Call for prices
Refer a Friend:
Referrals: $5 off for both the person that referred the new client and the new client as well!
Refer 5 new clients and get a free spray tan!
Discounts: Show your military or college I.D. and receive $10 off.
SPRAY TAN PREPARATION & AFTERCARE
- Exfoliate before you are sprayed. Do so at least 3-4 hours before your spray tan.
- Shaving, waxing or sugaring should be completed 24 hours before spray tanning. You should hydrate immediately after but you should not wear moisturizer to the spray tan visit (shower with water).
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
- The amount of time you need to wait to shower is dependent upon your custom solution. In your initial shower, only shower with water.
- Air dry after showering or gently blot dry with a towel (do not rub harshly against skin).
- After the proper amount of time has passed (the tan has developed), apply spray tan friendly cleansers (soaps), moisturizers (creams, tan extenders) and avoid exfoliators (loofahs) until you are ready to take off your tan.